Author Topic: Eli Reed, Magnum Photo - Street Photography Workshop at NPAC Conference  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Ali Ledgerwood

• Professional
  • Vancouver
    • Email
Are you interested in street photography? Then this is the workshop for you.

We're teaming up with Eli Reed, a career photographer with Magnum Photo, for this Street Photography Workshop as part of the News Photographer Association of Canada weekend convention in Vancouver. Priority will be given to those attending the convention.

This year we'll be photographing exclusively with the Sony A7 cameras. This is the perfect camera for street photography. It's small, full-frame, quiet and has an outstanding lenses. If you don't have a Sony A7, no worries, we'll have one there for you to use.

Gastown is a living community of small shops, people on the street and open air markets. If you love street photography then this is ground zero in Vancouver.

We're shooting rain or shine, so if the weather turns ugly, bring your ugly clothes.

Since Sony is paying for this meetup, only Sony cameras can be used at this event. If you have a Sony A7 bring it along with extra batteries and memory cards. If you don't yet have a Sony camera, then we'll have one for you to use, just let us know.

If you own your own, then also let me know so I can keep track of how many I have to bring from Sony.

To sign up for the workshop go to the Sony event page at Meetup.com. You can find it here...

http://www.meetup.com/Sony-Photography-Events-British-Columbia/