Author Topic: NPAC site needs you  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Warren Toda

• Administrator
  • Toronto
    • www.warrentoda.com
    • Email
NPAC site needs you
« on: January 27, 2013, 11:46 PM »
Website volunteers are needed to fill several positions:

Eduardo Lima is stepping down as the Photo Essay Editor. Eduardo is the guy responsible for finding and publishing all the weekly photo essays for the past year.  Hopefully, you've noticed (and appreciated) that the photo essays have been very eclectic in subject matter and that they came from photographers around the world. Thanks go to Eduardo.

So, we need a new Photo Essay Editor sometime in the next few weeks. If you're interested, let me know. If you have questions about what's required, contact Eduardo.

• We also need people to volunteer as Blog Editor, Multimedia Editor and Photographer's Q&A Editor. If you have an idea for other types of feature content, please let me know.

• Always looking for folks to submit individual articles for the News & Opinion section, the almost-dead Wassup?! column and the Spotlight photo feature.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 12:08 AM by Warren Toda »

Photographer in Toronto
info@warrentoda.com

Offline Fred Lum

• Professional
  • wherever Starbucks app tells me to go
    • mostlymonochrome
Re: NPAC site needs you
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 08:01 AM »
sorry to hear Eduardo is stepping down, he found some really good essays so he'll be missed.

Fred

Eduardo Lima de Oliveira

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 08:25 PM »
Warren and Fred thank you for your words.

Whoever is interested, feel free to contact me for more info about the job.  I had a really good time doing it and I'm sure that whoever takes over will also enjoy it.
I have lined up enough photo essays until the end of April so the new person would start in May.

Cheers!
E.

Offline Warren Toda

• Administrator
  • Toronto
    • www.warrentoda.com
    • Email
Re: NPAC site needs you
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 05:53 PM »
Thanks to Jimmy Jeong who will be reviving the Gear Blog.

Still looking for more folks to volunteer for the other editor positions or who may want to submit one-off articles+pictures.

Photographer in Toronto
info@warrentoda.com

Eduardo Lima de Oliveira

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 08:18 PM »
Just a reminder, if anyone is interested in taking up the position of photo-essay editor for NPAC feel free to contact me at anytime.

It's a pretty simple task and I don't mind meeting or "Skypeing" to provide more details about the whole process of searching and contacting photographers and uploading their material.

I've really enjoyed my time doing it and I'm sure whoever takes the job will have a great time.

And to those members interested in showing a photo project feel free to contact me at anytime too (until the end of May).

best