Author Topic: Insurance Discount for NPAC Members!  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Ali Ledgerwood

• Professional
  • Vancouver
    • Email
Insurance Discount for NPAC Members!
« on: March 22, 2016, 09:08 PM »
Front Row Insurance is offering NPAC members $75 off online insurance as a special trade show deal for the NPAC 2016 Conference.  You must be a member and can find the online code in the "Membership has its Privileges" section of the NPAC forum.  Available to Canadian photographers at https://photographer.frontrowinsurance.com

The policy term is for 12 months and coverage is provided in most countries worldwide except those subject to trade restrictions.

Rental equipment coverage is also available. All equipment is covered for replacement cost for:  theft, damage, fire and loss of use. The online link ensures industry-low prices:
$10,000 equipment coverage: $75 CAD,
$2,000,000 location liability coverage: $200 CAD; $5,000,000: $350 CAD. Liability covers property damage and bodily injury that you do  while shooting on location or in a rented studio. Pays legal fees too.
$350 deductible for gear

The online program for photographers follows Front Row’s lead earlier this year into online offerings for short term filmmakers and musicians. “We wanted to make the insurance process easier, faster and cheaper for photographers,” said David Hamilton, President of Front Row “Given that there is no need to speak to a broker and an insurance company underwriter is not involved, the cost to process a camera insurance policy is much less on line and we have passed the savings onto the photographer. Although the camera policy is online, we are still available to answer questions by e mail or over the phone if required."

The discount code is live now and will expire May 15. Quotes provided on line in 20 seconds at no obligation. Take advantage of this great member benefit!

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 12:21 PM by Ali Ledgerwood »

Offline David Chidley

• Professional
  • near Calgary, Alberta
    • Dave Chidley website
    • Email
Re: Insurance Discount for NPAC Members!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 10:20 PM »
Are they going to bet set up at the convention trade show?  I'm planning on signing up but would like to do it then if they are in attendance. 

Dave Chidley Photography
http://davechidley.ca/

Offline Ali Ledgerwood

• Professional
  • Vancouver
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 12:30 PM »
Hi Dave,

Indeed Front Row will be at the Trade Show, so yes.  You can sign up at the conference when you're there.

Glad you're coming! 

Cheers,
Ali

Offline David Chidley

• Professional
  • near Calgary, Alberta
    • Dave Chidley website
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 11:14 AM »
Just a reminder the $75 off offer ends on May 15th.   I wasn't able to sign up at the conference as my Grandson arrived, early :) and I was headed to Calgary.

But just did it online in about 10 minutes and the rate for the insurance is less than half of what I used to pay, with liability coverage now included. 

Thanks Ali for the added bonus to NPAC membership!

Dave Chidley Photography
http://davechidley.ca/

Offline Ali Ledgerwood

• Professional
  • Vancouver
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 07:33 PM »
So glad that worked out for you Dave, and huge congrats on your new grandson!!!!

See you next year and thanks for the reminder to everyone!
:-)