Author Topic: Reminder - NPAC Conference  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Ali Ledgerwood

• Professional
  • Vancouver
    • Email
Reminder - NPAC Conference
« on: March 24, 2013, 03:25 PM »
Hey gang,

I just wanted to give you an update to make sure that you book the hotel soon. It's filling up fast and I don't want to lose out on a room.

Also, just a reminder that as on Sunday, people are 'ahem' a little slower than usual, it will be a free day. The conference will wrap after the NPOY Gala on Saturday night.  Feel free to check out beautiful downtown Calgary, or sleep on the plane ride home.  Your choice.

Prize draws will be held on Friday evening during the trade show as well as throughout Saturday.  We have a hell of a lot of prizes to give away, but don't forget - ya gotta be there to win!

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions: alicat999(at)shaw(dot)ca and look forward to seeing you in Calgary!   ;D

Cheers,
Ali

Offline Mark Blinch

• Inactive Member
    • Email
Re: Reminder - NPAC Conference
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 11:47 AM »
What time do things start on the Friday?

Offline Ali Ledgerwood

• Professional
  • Vancouver
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 02:28 PM »
Hi Mark,

Sorry for the delayed reply.  Registration will start at noon on Friday, workshops start at 1pm. The Trade Show will start at 6pm.  We will be doing prize draws at the Trade Show on Friday and throughout Saturday day.  We have a LOT of prizes. 

On Saturday, registration will start at 7:30 am and the conference will start at 8:30 am.  It will wrap around 5pm and the NPOY will start at 7pm.

We've decided that as everyone is always a little 'ahem' tired on Sunday, it's going to be a free day to roam around, be hungover, or travel where ever you need to get to. 

I'm meeting with the lovely Ben Nelms today to go over the final schedule and should have a formal program ready soon which I'll post here and will put a link on FB, Twitter and LinkedIn. 

Hope that helps!  Let me know if you need any more info. 

Look forward to seeing you in Calgary!

Cheers,
Ali ;D

Offline Ali Ledgerwood

• Professional
  • Vancouver
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 04:36 PM »
Further updates on the hotel.  It really, seriously is getting filled up.  I have them trying to get me some more rooms at the same rate, but we have filled our block. 

If you do have issues, please contact me directly and I'll speak to the hotel to see what we can do, alterntatively I am getting reserve blocks at alternative (but very close by) hotels. 

Reach me by phone:  778.233.0812 or by email:  alicat999@shaw.ca

Cheers,
Ali