Author Topic: NPAC Conference 2015 - Wrap Up and Stuff  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Ali Ledgerwood

• Professional
  • Vancouver
    • Email
NPAC Conference 2015 - Wrap Up and Stuff
« on: May 15, 2015, 08:10 PM »
Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who could make it out to NPAC's annual conference and the 2014 NPOY! We couldn't do it without the help of our amazing sponsors, John Lehmann, Kittie Wong, Jason & Sarah Payne, Ben Nelms, Carmine Marinelli, Ryan Jackson and Ric Ernst. Also huge thanks to Laura May and Jenna Hauck for really being there this weekend. Huge thanks to Amber Bracken for becoming the latest prez and to Giordano Ciampini for taking on the role of Secretary. If I have missed anyone, please forgive me, but you know who you are!  Huge congrats to all of the winners and look forward to seeing you all next year!

There are a few items to clean up however. 

One:  I am in the proud possession of two pairs of sunglasses that totally don't suit me nor are my prescription.  If you remember being at the Blackbird after the NPOY on Saturday night and have trouble seeing in the light of the day, please let me know.

Two:  I also have in my possession one white Plasticase that someone had put in my bag for safekeeping on Friday at the trade show.  It is still safe.  If you remember doing this and would like it back, please let me know.

Three:  I will be sending the books out shortly.  If you have moved within the last year and want to save me some grief, please let me know of your new mailing address so I can get the book to you in good timing.  Not to mention Canada Post will not have to try and stuff and bend books into my mailbox which really irritates me.

Four:  There were a number of prizes handed out early that I didn't catch the name of who won them.  If you won a prize or were given a prize in the morning, please would you let me know.  I need to ensure that the sponsors who donated prizes are aware that they actually went somewhere other than my place.  ;)

Thank you guys.  It's always wonderful to see you all again, meet some fabulous new people and have an opportunity to learn something amazing every year. 

Please let me know if I have missed anything, have any suggestions or comments or just generally want someone to bitch at, I am at your service.  We will be announcing the location and dates for the 2016 conference and NPOY shortly.

As always,
Ali

« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 08:22 PM by Ali Ledgerwood »

John Lehmann

Re: NPAC Conference 2015 - Wrap Up and Stuff
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 05:23 PM »
Thanks for all your hard work over the past year. Another great conference!

cheers