Author Topic: NPAC 2020 Conference - Corona Crazy?  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Ali Ledgerwood

• Professional
  • Vancouver
    • Email
NPAC 2020 Conference - Corona Crazy?
« on: March 11, 2020, 11:13 AM »
Hi y'all!

It's come to my attention that there is something out there that is making people wiggy and buying up all the toilet paper in North America.  Something called the Corona Virus.  I think I've had that before.  Oh no, wait.... it wasn't Corona, it was Tequila.  Yeah... that was bad.

Anyway,  I wanted to check in with you to see where you stand on the subject of the upcoming conference in Montreal.  You are either presenting, sponsoring, trade show tabling, attending, or all of the above, so it's important that we check in and see what you want to do. 

Here are the options:

1. Go ahead, damn them all to hell and have a great time in Montreal
2. Postpone and we can have an awesome time in Montreal at a later date if we are still alive, or
3. Cancel it all entirely and potentially miss out on a fabulous time in Montreal

The book goes to print next week, and everyone will get a copy regardless.  We are still continuing on with our exhibits across Canada.  Next one being here in Vancouver as part of the Capture Photo Fest, then in Winnipeg for Flash, next is Toronto for Contact and the last one for the season is in Saguenay as part of Zoom. The branding will still be out there. 

We can do an abridged version of the NPOY either by live streaming (I'm still going to Montreal, Debra.  You and I can do this together), so we will have this still going on.  Or, if not, we can send out a media release with the winners, and send the trophies, cheques and books out in sterilized packs complete with sample sizes of toilet paper and Purell.

Please feel free to let me know your thoughts.  We respect your opinion.  We want to make sure that you are comfortable, virus free, and have a fabulous time where ever you want to be.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks so much,

Ali

Offline Warren Toda

• Administrator
  • Toronto
    • www.warrentoda.com
    • Email
Re: NPAC 2020 Conference - Corona Crazy?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 12:15 PM »
This year's conference has been cancelled. More info will be posted soon.

Photographer in Toronto
info@warrentoda.com