Author Topic: NPOY Submissions - Get 'em in! ***** DEADLINE JANUARY 31 *****  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Ali Ledgerwood

• Professional
  • Vancouver
    • Email
Hey everyone!

I hope you had a fabulous holiday season and I wish you all the best for 2015.  Might I remind you that not only is it the time to celebrate family, friends and beyond... it's also the time to get your submissions in for the 2014 National Pictures of the Year Awards (NPOY)!

Entries for the NPOY submissions open midnight January 1st, 2015, closing January 31st midnight, PST. Student NPOY submissions will be accepted later.  Date to be advised.

Over the past eight years, NPAC and its generous sponsors have awarded over $100,000 in prize money through the NPOY, making it Canada’s most prestigious and richest photojournalism awards program. Not only can you win awards, cash and serious street cred, this year we offer something even more special!  The finalists will be presented in a gallery format during the Capture Festival from March 30 to April 13th in the Pendulum Gallery in Vancouver.  Check it out http://capturephotofest.com/!

Contest rules can be found here http://npac.ca/national-pictures-of-the-year-rules-and-submission-guidelines/. Do not miss out on this most awesome opportunity! 

Remember, you have to be a NPAC member to submit and win.  Here is the link to the store to get your NPOY submissions purchase and also to get your tix for the annual conference and NPOY gala in beautiful YVR. [removed old link]

I'll be posting tonnes more regarding the conference and what fabulousness you don't want to miss out on!

If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me at alicat999@shaw.ca or you can always reach me by phone at 778.233.0812.

Cheers and thanks for your involvement as always!  See you in YVR! 
Ali

« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 07:56 PM by Warren Toda »

Offline Warren Toda

• Administrator
  • Toronto
    • www.warrentoda.com
    • Email
Re: NPOY Submissions - Get 'em in!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 06:09 PM »
When you pay your NPOY entry fee, you should receive an automated e-mail with your entry reference number and also video upload information.

Please follow the filenaming system. Use just the appropriate letters and numbers in the filename. No spaces, hyphens, underscores or other weird characters in the filenames.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 10:48 PM by Warren Toda »

Photographer in Toronto
info@warrentoda.com