Author Topic: The World We Live In VII Photo Contest Now Open  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Ali Ledgerwood

• Professional
  • Vancouver
    • Email
The World We Live In VII Photo Contest Now Open
« on: October 16, 2017, 03:56 PM »
 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

September 29, 2017 — Photo Life and Photo Solution magazines present The World We Live In VII photo contest.

•   More than $45,000 in prizes, including a grand-prize expedition cruise
•   Themes: Humanity, Environment, Interconnections and Series
•   New option to submit photo series of three or more images
•   Deadline: December 11, 2017

Canadian and U.S. photographers are invited to submit their best work to The World We Live In VII. This edition, 21 winners will be awarded more than $45,000 in prizes, including high-end photo equipment, gift certificates, and a grand-prize expedition cruise for two with Adventure Canada!

Photographers may submit images under four themes: Humanity, Environment, Interconnections and, new this year, Series (open theme). Open to pros, amateurs and everyone in between, participants may submit their images through December 11, 2017, using a simple online interface. To enter The World We Live In, check out the rules and regulations at photolife.com/twwli and proceed to your registration. Winning images will be published in the April/May 2018 edition of Photo Life and Photo Solution magazines.

“The World We Live In was a platform for sharing my work, my vision, and above all, my passion for photography. And The World We Live In helped me see the world!”
— Guylaine Beauchamp, Grand Prize winner, The World We Live In 2015

For more information on The World We Live In, please visit photolife.com/twwli.

About Photo Life and Photo Solution Magazines
Photo Life and Photo Solution magazines are Canada’s leading sources for photography. Including technical knowledge and tips, industry news and events, international travel photography and documentaries as well as innovative approaches, techniques, and secrets of the trade, Photo Life and Photo Solution are published six times each year with distribution to subscribers, newsstands, and participating photo retailers.

-30-

For further information, please contact:         Photo Life & Photo Solution Magazines
Publisher & Marketing Director            photolife.com // photosolution.ca
vracine@photolife.com, 1-800-905-7468 ext. 102       twitter: @PhotoLifeMag // @PhotoSolutionMag
facebook.com/photolifemag // facebook.com/photosolution