Author Topic: EDIT: Expo for Design, Innovation & Technology - YYZ - Sept 28 - Oct 8, 2017  (Read 953 times)

Offline Ali Ledgerwood

• Professional
  • Vancouver
    • Email
Hi all,

From September 28 to October 8, 2017, inside East Harbour (formerly Unilever soap factory) near Toronto’s Port Lands, The Design Exchange Museum will be launching their most ambitious project to date –– EDIT: Expo for Design, Innovation & Technology.

We have been asked to help share the details regarding the event:

"Your Organization is dedicated to the pursuit of photographical excellence and news photography, I am reaching out in the hopes that you will share the expo’s exciting future-forward program with your network. 

The biggest draw for photographers is the chance to view large scale Paolo Pellegrin photographs. His award-winning photographs are renowned for their humanism, and for showing how forces often beyond our control – such as conflict, environmental catastrophe, famine, and illness – affect individuals, families and territories.

Inspired by the United Nations Development Programme’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals, EDIT will celebrate the people and projects transforming through a series of talks, workshops, and experiences."

EDIT is rethinking the world of healthcare, cooking up brilliant solutions to food waste, exploring the next generation of sustainable housing, and so much more. Not to mention, we’re debuting four original exhibitions from Bruce Mau, Carlo Ratti, Kentaro Toyama and Julielynn Wong.

NPAC members have been offered a pair of complimentary tix to attend EDIT.  Please email me at:  aliledgerwood@gmail.com to express your interest.  I will do a draw on Monday, September 25th you and you can collect your comp tix at any ticket booth on site.

EDIT: Expo for Design, Innovation & Technology  |   Sept 28 - Oct 8, 2017
21 Don Rdwy, Toronto  |  EDITDX.ORG