Author Topic: NPAC Instagram chair position  (Read 992 times)

Offline James Park

• Professional
    • Email
NPAC Instagram chair position
« on: April 02, 2017, 12:39 PM »
Hey guys

It's been bit over a year since I was asked to handle NPAC's instagram account by our president Amber and it has since grown from 0 post and small number of followers to over 350 posts, over 800 followers and counting with many photographers featured in the form of account takeovers. I think it's time I step aside and let someone else take up the task of being NPAC's instagram chair.

It's a volunteer position. I'm not going to sugar coat it, it does take up bit of your time but honestly... not that much. Put aside bit of time for searching and sending out emails to potential participants and scheduling.. you can always ask for referral of next participant from the last. You do get to connect with photographers from all over Canada and check out many different stories, styles, and works they are creating.

If anyone is keen and interested, please connect with Amber or show up to the conference next month and chat!

Big thank you goes out to all the participated photographers for your time and generosity contributing to the account!
it's been a pleasure.

James

Offline Cole Burston

• Inactive Member
  • Toronto, Ontario
    • Email
Re: NPAC Instagram chair position
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 04:11 PM »
James you've done a really good job with it!

You should keep with it :)

"Do or do not, there is no try" - Master Yoda

Offline James Park

• Professional
    • Email
Re: NPAC Instagram chair position
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 04:51 PM »
Thanks Cole!
appreciate it man! there are still couple of things I kinda wish I did but between baby, work, and personal projects.. it's time to hand it off to someone who can do the job better than I can commit to going forward.