Good use of Wordpress (and HTML5). Hopefully, other photographers will see that there's no Flash used on this site. Photographers might also want to note how easily a bit of e-commerce is implemented on this site.
• I can triple the page load speed just by better compressing the photo of the boy+bike. There's no reason why this picture needs to be 3.4MB. The use of Backstretch is nice but you can still compress the picture down to 1MB (and probably even less) and I bet you won't see any difference. For comparison, the wedding pictures are about 500 to 700 KB.
• There's no text on the front page except your name and the links. Meaning, there's nothing for a search engine to index. Search your name and see what pops up. Google is a tiny bit better than Yahoo/Bing.
• Front page indicates that you have an RSS feed but it leads to a dead end (page not found). You probably don't need a feed for a site like this.
• Text in the input boxes is medium grey (#666) on a dark grey background which is a tad bit difficult to read.
• Input text is small (12px) especially for reverse text like this. Set it to at least 13px to match the rest of the page or even a bit larger.
• The input text is Arial. Maybe try Verdana which is a tiny bit wider?
• Is it just me or does that picture look familiar?
• Haven't set up sales taxes on Paypal ?
blogs?! Geez, talk about corporate greed.
What is "Light Table"?
Oh yeah, the pictures are quite nice, especially those from China.
• I'd get rid of armyCadets1.jpg and remembrance.jpg.
Film Work gallery:
• WinnipegPast, clearlakedogswim, DalaiTEmple and smokeTree don't fit (?).
• What do the Chinese characters say and how did you type them?
• Take a look at 521.jpg. Solar eclipse, smog or very underexposed?
• three-legged dog in Lijiang?
(Reminds me of the three-legged pig joke).
• gallery (sort of) ends with the same baby picture as the China-colour.
Why do some signs in China (other than Hong Kong) use English? This also happens in other non-English countries like Japan and India.